The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Mobile Ad networks work on CPM basis?

Erichurricane

affiliate
Looks like the ad networks hardly work on CPM basis, but now we only have CPM offers, that's awkward. Any share for CPM mobile networks?

Hi,

We (Admoda) work on a CPM basis, along with CPC. If you've not given it a try, simply visit the site and sign up. There's no obligation.

We have traffic in about 200 countries, so hopefully we can get you the traffic you want.

Hi,

We (Admoda) work on a CPM basis, along with CPC. If you've not given it a try, simply visit the site and sign up. There's no obligation.

We have traffic in about 200 countries, so hopefully we can get you the traffic you want.
Hi @Erichurricane, there are still original networks that work on CPM, like Exoclick; the thing is, there are many new networks poping up that are focused on CPA :)
Yes, just found it, today I met a guy who said I am very strange since we buy app install through CPM model.

Looks like the ad networks hardly work on CPM basis, but now we only have CPM offers, that's awkward. Any share for CPM mobile networks?

Hello Erichurricane, I know my answer may not be what you're looking for but CPM model for mobile advertising is not as efficient as CPA model imo. I do know a good CPA network that monetize mobile traffic pretty well. Let me know if you're interested

Hi guys, I would suggest you checking out Addvertize. This is a new project and of course it uses 3rd party ad networks to serve ads - in other words, it does mediation, no magic here. However, it is also a service project, that has several unique features that no one has or ever had:

-one click SDK integration
-protection from any adware/malware injection
-protection from SDK removal
-trigger based ad serving system
-automatic detection (if needed) of non-Google Play installs and serving additional ads to those installs
-remote control over ads behavior

In other words, it has everything to increase your revenue and - what's more important, to protect your traffic from being stolen.

banners
Back