The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Media Buying Network?

Summer Saunders

affiliate
I am want to start my first media buying camping. I saw there are many good media buying networking around in the web but couldn't figure out which will suitable for me. I will promote CB offers which are health niche, actually it's about dieting. Would you like to suggest me the best media buying network?

You can go for BuySellAds. They have some decent sites according to your niche. I like to suggest a short analysis of the site before buying any ads.

We have the best adult offers. If you'd like to promote this market niche just let us know.
Why you spam that shit in every thread? OP is asking about health niche, not adult

Firstly it give really unprofessional image of your network
and secondly spamming same shit is really irritating

The trick here is to match up the attention span of the ad you bid on to the offer.

Since Health and Beauty products require a higher attention level then say a download/install offer, the bigger guys are gonna go with facebook.

Since it sounds like your just starting out, facebook may not be a viable traffic source for you starting out. I would look for something where you can bid for the placement/site id.. and then do floating banners direct to offer, or to a landing page. Something like ads.net

PM me for more detailed explanation.

I am want to start my first media buying camping. I saw there are many good media buying networking around in the web but couldn't figure out which will suitable for me. I will promote CB offers which are health niche, actually it's about dieting. Would you like to suggest me the best media buying network?
Are you looking adult traffic?

It's really depending on your niche and your targeted audiences. There are several ad networks out their. If you are more specific then it was easy to suggested you some networks. Now tell me

• what is your targeted niche? how much do you able to spend per month?
  • Which country you are targeted?
  • What is your offers?

You could actually use our free tool Thalamus (listed in tools here) and search for 'health' or 'fitness' and filter by the type of network/platform you want to work with, along with pricing model you want to pay.

We have their contacts as well, and you can just reach out directly. It's 100% free.

banners
Back