The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Lead Generation software?

Coreyz

affiliate
Is there any software or bot available in the market where I do able to generate targeted leads for my offers?

Hi, Coreyz! You said nothing about your offers, potential target. Hm. . . you can try the solution from RightHello. For my business works correctly. If you write more details I will help you ;)

We can get definite and accurate lead for our business if we get good business tools. Numerous independent companies promote the conventional way, yet are hoping to extend and investigate web based advertising. Web based advertising is not quite the same as customary promoting on the grounds that you can possibly contact individuals all inclusive.
Despite the fact that these methodologies require arranging and managing at the miniaturized scale level, there are some specific Lead Generation sites/tools regardless your practical area such as,
  • Leadlake
  • Growbots
  • Prospect(io)
  • LeadFuze
  • InsideView :)

Best lead generation software for what? I mean what kind of data you are looking for? Is it for marketing, insurance, web design or seo leads? See there are plenty of lead generation company claims to offer fresh and unique leads but it actually never happens. Anyone who is saying that they have raw data and ready to use isn't saying always true.
Anyways I have come across few companies like Leadgen, callboxinc or Leadpot who are good to deal with. Specially Leadpot because they have built one software that can automatically generate business prospects for you in your local area within 15 mins. Its too good for your sale executive. Saves lots of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is simply not clear who your potential customers are. But instead of generating leads the easy way, I suggest making use of credible techniques to attract quality leads (SEO,Blogging,EmailMarketing etc). Use a lead scoring tool to differentiate quality leads from the rest.
PS: Make proper use of all the sociaL media channels)

Best lead generation software for what? I mean what kind of data you are looking for? Is it for marketing, insurance, web design or seo leads? See there are plenty of lead generation company claims to offer fresh and unique leads but it actually never happens. Anyone who is saying that they have raw data and ready to use isn't saying always true.
Anyways I have come across few companies like Leadgen, callboxinc or Leadpot.com who are good to deal with. Specially Leadpot because they have built one software that can automatically generate business prospects for you in your local area within 15 mins. Its too good for your sale executive. Saves lots of time.

Thanks for the recommendations. We're also looking for better ways to generate leads. Have you worked with these companies before or just came across them?

While numerous organizations utilize customary promoting strategies to draw in new business and customers, others have included or totally replaced traditional marketing with new or creative advertising strategies. These new strategies frequently rotate around the Internet; organizations utilize web-based social networking tools and online promotion battles to grow their gathering of people. Organizations can create website pages or web journals that give updated data on their products or services.

Approaches to generate leads are

1. Content Marketing

2. Customer referral

3. SEO, SEM and PPC

4. Cross Promotion

5. Social media marketing

6. Direct Mailing
Be that as it may, these are a bit tedious, rather you can get leads through the business tools some of which are area particular. These tools are as follows,

LeadLake.com
VisitorTrack
Leadforensics.com

Have you given Elucify a try?
Elucify is a free lead generation service that provides highly targeted sales leads - mostly for B2B, ecommerce and SaaS. Other than that, we use Datanyze and SimilarTech to generate leads. Both are awesome in their niches.

It depends on what type of leads you are looking for. If you need B2B leads than business directories or google maps are good sources to get such leads. There are 2 free tools that you can use to get leads from google maps or yellowpages.

search on google for "botsol google maps crawler"
and "botsol yellowpages crawler"

Have you given Elucify a try?
Elucify is a free lead generation service that provides highly targeted sales leads - mostly for B2B, ecommerce and SaaS. Other than that, we use Datanyze and SimilarTech to generate leads. Both are awesome in their niches.
I'm new to this lead gen software. How do they work?

MI
Back