The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Instagram Lead Generation Tool

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I am looking for some working Instagram lead generation tools/bot. Any idea? where I am able to create multiple Instagram account too.

I have not been able to get the most genuine and useful tools when it comes to lead generation on Instagram. I am also venturing in the above area and thus doing research here and there. On the matter of multiple account, the best thing you can do is being able to open very many email accounts that you will be using to create the Instagram accounts. If you keep using one account, emails that is, there are higher chances that you will be tracked and all the accounts formed through the email be completely deleted.

I`m using MassPlanner and Twtrland.
Twtrland started as an Twitter analysing tool at first but recently added Instagram and Facebook. You can use it to analyse your competitor`s accounts and to better understand what is working and what is not working.

I`m using MassPlanner and Twtrland.
Twtrland started as an Twitter analysing tool at first but recently added Instagram and Facebook. You can use it to analyse your competitor`s accounts and to better understand what is working and what is not working.

Could you please share some info about Twtrland? PM, thanks!

Hello everyone) My first time here, seems like a nice site)
I actively use zengram.net to expand my reach. I'm more interested not in a bulk following, but more of an engaged one, i need many local followers i.e. customers and the service has a great geography search feature. I tried massplanner as well, it's quite good but doesn't completely fit my requirements as i need i bit of automation.

Hello everyone) My first time here, seems like a nice site)
I actively use zengram.net to expand my reach. I'm more interested not in a bulk following, but more of an engaged one, i need many local followers i.e. customers and the service has a great geography search feature. I tried massplanner as well, it's quite good but doesn't completely fit my requirements as i need i bit of automation.
Zengram also quite expensive to run automation process on Instagram. Do you use any other valuable tool?

Zengram also quite expensive to run automation process on Instagram. Do you use any other valuable tool?
I tried a couple offline bots, but there were too many options, kind of overcomplicated. I also tried online services similar to zengram: instagress, archie, followadder etc. but never succeeded: either there was no followers or my accs got blocked. Zengram's pricing is pretty much the same as other decent automation systems, but functionality is wider. The only bot with more options offered was an offline application with the cost around 400 $ for the app itself + 100 per month to get updates and support, but i don't make that much money)

I tried a couple offline bots, but there were too many options, kind of overcomplicated. I also tried online services similar to zengram: instagress, archie, followadder etc. but never succeeded: either there was no followers or my accs got blocked. Zengram's pricing is pretty much the same as other decent automation systems, but functionality is wider. The only bot with more options offered was an offline application with the cost around 400 $ for the app itself + 100 per month to get updates and support, but i don't make that much money)
Holy crap this is too much for any automation process. Looks like everyone recommended MP. Will be do a test drive to this tool.

MI
Back