The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best IDE 2016

Hello Ninja! I think you missed some key points to get accurate answers:

- What's the programming language?
- What's the target operating system / platform?

If you ask me in general terms, I'd say I wouldn't be able to choose a winner for "best" between Netbeans and Eclipse. Can we have a tie? :affiliatefix:

I'm a linux user BTW :)

The best IDE is the one that you use the most and you are more comfortable with.

That being said, I believe that the mark of a good IDE is how much you can accomplish without having to use the mouse at all, that is, how many powerful keyboard shortcuts it offers to be extremely efficient in your coding, from adding spinets to formatting code.

Integrated Development Environments are software platforms which providers the programmers and developers with a set of tools for the software development. I am comfortable with NetBeans and Eclipse.

Integrated Development Environments are software platforms which providers the programmers and developers with a set of tools for the software development. I am comfortable with NetBeans and Eclipse.

For making landing pages and sites I found webstorm this year and love it. Finally have refactoring, references and like a proper project setup for frontend. It supports and can boilerplate many things for you to get you started like HTML5 base project, react, bootstrap, etc.

Did a lot of research on this one and tried a few and for frontend stuff it's the best I found. intelliJ if you're going with backend stuff like APIs and Jave for example but doubt many are doing that here.

While it's really personal choice and fit, every IDE out there has it's benifits and weeknesses. Avereaging those and dividing by your needs and requirements, will help you picking the best.
My personal choice was, in most cases the wonderful "Sublime Text 3". However, I also like the "Atom" IDE which comes newly, although, strongly to compete Sublime in many aspects.
Of course, "Eclipse" and "Visual Studio" still there like a ghosts from the acient age and refuses to retire :)

MI
Back