The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Guest Blogging Service?

P

Pj Germain

I'm interested in creating some quality backlinks. I have a DA 34 site, but want to push it up (of course). Many of the Guest Blogging services I've checked out are pretty pricey though. Anyone have any experience using one? And, are the sites they promote within niche and not PBNs ?

I'm interested in creating some quality backlinks. I have a DA 34 site, but want to push it up (of course). Many of the Guest Blogging services I've checked out are pretty pricey though. Anyone have any experience using one? And, are the sites they promote within niche and not PBNs ?

All of the good ones are pricey. I've written on this extensively over the past couple of years and what I have learned in the process is that becoming an awesome writer is well worth the time and effort.

Ask yourself if it is worth it to your marketing and traffic efforts to spend hundreds of dollars for backlinks from DA90 and PR5 sites. If it is worth it, then do it. If it isn't, then learn to write.

The reason I say to learn to write is because if you are creating your own well researched articles on your own sites, your own DA & PR will rise continually. As they rise, you can get corroborative content exchanges with site owners which will provide the backlinks you require and you won't pay for any of it. You'll just exchange guest blog privileges with the site owners. This is the strongest and most successful footprint for ranking.

If you are unwilling to put the work in to become a writer, then get a ghost writer under contract that includes exclusive rights to the material as well as author's rights for copyright privileges. This way you can put your name on the content.

banners
Back