The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Free Traffic Source?

Coreyz

affiliate
I want to know what is the best place to generate targeted free traffic? Also the conversion rate will high.

That's what we'd all like. :)

Free traffic is not always targeted or converting traffic, i.e. free classifieds seldom gets you conversions. Traffic exchanges aren't likely to help you either, except maybe for signups to something relevant to traffic exchange surfers. Mostly, those type of free sites gets you 'tire kickers'.

Social media might help you. I know some people who have done well with it and if you search the forums, you'll find a few helpful guides, mostly by Jay Wessman. I don't have a FB account but from my understanding, it is a good one to use but if done right, others could work, too.

But in reality, free traffic isn't free. It doesn't cost you money but it does cost you a great deal of your time. If you've got the time and don't mind putting in the work though, you might have a modicum of success with it. Enough to move you over to paid advertising, if you want, in future.

SEO (organic traffic at your site or blog), activity in social networks, ads exchange (audience development) - some networks provide a good visitor return ratio.

All this ways require a lot of effort and work, so "free" is conventional concept. )

There are number of free traffic sources but not every source can provide you targeted traffic.

Some sources are:

1. Reddit
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. Pinterest
5. Blogs (top blogs in your nice with lots of traffic). I have found blogs more effective than forums.

You can use LinkedIn as well. I know a guy who is able to rank LinkedIn group post in the search engine. What he used to do post an article on LinkedIn group and create backlink. After some moment, it gets ranked. But it stays live very short time.

There are number of free traffic sources but not every source can provide you targeted traffic.

Some sources are:

1. Reddit
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. Pinterest
5. Blogs (top blogs in your nice with lots of traffic). I have found blogs more effective than forums.
What about quality blog commenting?

My suggestion is first make a blog with quality content, Then start doing SEO.Then you can promote your site with seo+Social media

Also you can use classified site,Question answer site and blog commenting.Im in love with video marketing.
You can also check it.I know some people they earned lots from only video marketing.

If you need any kind of video marketing related question then you can ask me.I will try to help you.

I want to know what is the best place to generate targeted free traffic? Also the conversion rate will high.
1.e-Book traffic 2.Document sharing sites like slideshare.net,Issuu.com,slidesix.com ,scribd.com
3. Free Traffic from My Advertising Pays 4. Free Traffic from Yahoo answers and CPA email submits
5. Blog Comnmenting.

Conversion rates will depend on your targeted demo, the offers you're running as well as your methods. A few free methods we utilize time to time include social media - Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, SEO - organic traffic, forums and blog posts. Just make sure you pay attention to the advertisers terms and do not use a restricted promotional method. For example - some advertisers restrict classified traffic which is a form of free traffic.

banners
Back