Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best CPA network with free training ?

prosida

affiliate
Hi Folks,
I saw on this page:
Categories - Affpaying

Is that mean they are providing free training for their affiliates?
Who has experienced with those cpa network listed and what do you think about their free training?

Thanks a bunch for your opinion..

What kind of things are you knowledgeable about? and what kind of training are you looking?
I learned a lot in here but I feel puzzled to make it work together, what I'm looking is a sequence order getting started guide instead of jump from one thread to another...

Last edited:
I learned a lot in here but I feel puzzled to make it work together, what I'm looking is a sequence order getting started guide instead of jump from one thread to another...
Hmmm.. I believe someone gave you an advice in other thread.

Anyways, I think you are going in the paid traffic route right?
Most of the guides you will see or read revolves around this steps.

1. Find a Niche or Offer
2. Set up tracking, landing pages, and funnel
3. Run with 1 traffic source and get data.
4. Optimize and tweak.

If you go to the journeys and case studies section, and some other follow alongs threads, you will notice that they (mostly) follow this formula.

Now, the specifics varies a lot. For example, I might be interested in Dating niche which promotes cams and dating websites. You might be interested in health and wellness. So, I can't tell you what verticals or traffic sources are best for your chosen niche.

Another scenario, people who makes money in their traffic source, sometimes, mislead people. So, guides, pdfs, and trainings, won't really tell you where is the money. You will need to find it yourselves. Affiliatefix reviews the best traffic sources around so, just read some feedbacks and you will know where to start.

Optimization is the key. Sometimes everyone use the same traffic source, but 1 makes more money than the other. This is because of Data analysis and optimization. So, learn how to track and optimize when you got some traffic.

I hope I helped you in some way. :)

P.S. I saw this.. I think this will help you..AffiliateFix and CPAEvolution Christmas Giveaway! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Last edited:
Hi Eymard, thanks for the heads up!
I just found it from other forum
too bad it's closed forum..

Last edited by a moderator:
In genenal,there is no CPA network have free training.But, if you have questions or confuse,you can contact me, I will try my best to help you out.;)

Actually most of the information on how to get started is freely available. Problem is it is like learning cycling, you read number of tutorials but you will never master cycling if you do not start. You will fall sometimes, you will get hurt, but the thing is you will master and learn in few days. Affiliate marketing, cpa marketing is also the same. In cycling if you fear of falling then you will never learn. actually it is how the thing goes.

So now if you want to start decide on every thing like budget time etc and then formulate whether you will go via seo route or paid route and start and stick with it

As a beginner, I suggest you to learn some seo and go with some incentive methods.

MI
Back