The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best CPA network for movie site?

Shariful ISlam

affiliate
I signed up with affiliate buzz recently to test them out and so far I've been really happy.

The offers are geared towards people who want to watch movies/tv online. They are similar to other sites like market bay and sharing zone. Optimized specifically for webmasters/affiliate marketers within the movie/entertainment niches, AffiliateBuzz offers some of the best conversion rates in the business.

Upon signup and approval you will be assigned your own personal affiliate manager who will assist you in setting up your campaigns, optimizing ad/link placements for better conversions and answering any questions you may have.

You will also count with a Statistics section with real time graph and stats. Flexible commission pay periods twice or four times a month, so you can rely on having a steady stream of income on time, every time.

Payouts:
$19 for US and I believe some European countries
$5 for international

I've been averaging about $1000-1500 every 2 weeks and I get paid within 3 days of the end of the period. Payments are super fast and made to my paypal with no issues.

The creatives they offer are: Popunders,Sliders,iframes,Banners

Programs Name:
PushPlay.com, ReelHD.com, FilmLush.com, CinemaDen.com, ItsHD.com, MovieLush.com, FlixAddict.com, CinaMuse.com, ReelVidz.com, Cineble.com, Moviease.com, HDCaliber.com and more.

Commission: Up to $23.00 USD CPA (highest overall CPA)

Minimum Payment: $30

Payment Frequency: Net-15

Payment Method: Wire,Paypal,Other

Referral Period: LIFETIME commissions on every referral sale.

The statistics and tracking are great. You get a graph and numerical representations of your stats.

I've been using a combination of popunders and sliders to get the best results.

I've been very happy with them so far. They've definitely increased my revenues on my sites.

My ref Link:
www2.affiliatebuzz.com/signup?ref=6257

Non-ref Link: www2.affiliatebuzz.com

I had been working with AffiliateBuzz and they are good for Movie/Streaming related websites. I was happy with them too. But then i have found couple of more adnetwork which you should surely check out and test with. As all network will have different landing page designed and optimized for best conversions.

I would suggest you to look into for below 2 networks as well if you have movie-streaming websites related Niche.
Affbeat

Ad-Center
"For Fast sign up send me your mail id so i can invite you"

I am ruuning Affbeat for my traffic and found best results in compare to Affbuzz and Ad-center. Affbeat having more conversion and best payout rates as well. If you find any issue i will share my AM skype too. I have added you in my skype.

Hope to hear good results with you as well.
Thanks
Jeck

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back