The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best company for UK Dedicated Server Hosting

temi

affiliate
I am looking to move this forum’s hosting from share hosting to a dedicated a dedicated sever, to accommodate planned growth.
I will like a UK data centre, affordability and reliability are VERY VERY important.
I am feed up with UK based dedicated server (shared hosting is affected too naturally) companies I used in the past, they are in the habits of merging and buying each other up and causing lots of confusion in the process.
So I will like to hear from anyone who has used a UK based dedicated server that has been stable for at least three years.
I would like Plesk on cPanel on my dedicated server.

I have a few dedicated servers hosting in US at the moment, that is what I am trying to get away from. Price and services are fine, the time difference and geo IP thingy is why I am looking for a UK host.

I am looking to move this forum’s hosting from share hosting to a dedicated a dedicated sever, to accommodate planned growth.
I will like a UK data centre, affordability and reliability are VERY VERY important.
I am feed up with UK based dedicated server (shared hosting is affected too naturally) companies I used in the past, they are in the habits of merging and buying each other up and causing lots of confusion in the process.
So I will like to hear from anyone who has used a UK based dedicated server that has been stable for at least three years.
I would like Plesk on cPanel on my dedicated server.

I would recommend cpanel/whm for your dedicated server. Maybe you should get a server admin to optimize & harden the server as well.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will be looking to hire managed dedicated server so that I do not have to worry about hardening the server etc. I contacted Rackspace but they are very very expensive. I am looking for a more affordable company but I will not consider company less that 4-5 years old as two hosting companies has gone out of business on me in the past.

banners
Back