The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best article submission sites

I have here a list of article submission site wherein I submit my article:
ArticleBiz.com | Reprintable Articles For Websites And Newsletters.
ArticleCity.com - Free Articles for Reprint. Free Articles for your web site and newsletters. Submit Your Articles to Our Articles Directory.
Article Dashboard Directory | Submit Articles | Search Find Free Content | Author Submission
BestEzines - Email Newsletter Peer Reviews & Ezine Awards For Ezine Publishers
Business Articles | Content-Articles.com
Ezine Article Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints
Ezine Publishers & Email Marketers Promote Their New Email Newsletter's Here For Free
Family and Parenting Articles - WebArticles.com
Press Releases about Online Shopping and E-Commerce - Elib
Article Directory - Free Articles - ArticleCube
http://www.articlesuniverse.com/
Buzzle Web Portal: Intelligent Life on the Web
http://www.cotono.com/
SEO, Marketing, Design Articles & Videos | Site-Reference: Succeed Online
Health Guidance - Free Health Articles
Articles - Vacation Rentals, Travel, Real Estate and More.
Energy Efficient Homes-Energy Efficient Home, Energy Efficient Home Articles,Global Warming
Americana Hosting Article Directory
Free Directory, Your SEO Help
Free Articles | Submit Articles | Article Directory - ArticleClick.com
iGuides.org Articles Directory
ContentDig.com: Free Articles Directory
E-HealthLinks.com by E-Healthcare Solutions
Pet Classifieds - Pet Forums - Pet Supply - Powered by vBulletin
A1-Article Directory: Free Reprint Articles & Content, Submit, Publish Articles for ezines, newsletters, websites

Beware Spammy Sites

Remember to check the submission site for PageRank. If it doesn't have PageRank on at least the home page then it isn't worth your time.

Bonnie

ArticleCity.com - Free Articles for Reprint. Free Articles for your web site and newsletters. Submit Your Articles to Our Articles Directory.
Article Dashboard Directory | Submit Articles | Search Find Free Content | Author Submission
Ezine Article Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints
Ezine Publishers & Email Marketers Promote Their New Email Newsletter's Here For Free
Energy Efficient Homes-Energy Efficient Home, Energy Efficient Home Articles,Global Warming
A1-Article Directory: Free Reprint Articles & Content, Submit, Publish Articles for ezines, newsletters, websites

Not a bad list indeed. I have added a couple to my main list. :D

Can you tell me which article submission sites you had most success with? thanks :)

I am just on the verger to start my article marketing campaign, so I really can't say which is the best sites where to submit your articles.

Anyway, it is preferable to submit the articles at directories with higher page rank.

I use this directory - Article Directory List - Directory Critic - to search for article submission sites, as their PR is also mentioned.

Have fun with them :)

Can you tell me which article submission sites you had most success with? thanks :)

If you are overwhelmed with the above list then I would be too!

I use squidoo, ezine, go articles and hub and thats it!

I get traffic through other means.

Those article sites above always get me onto page 1 on GOOGLE

IF you want to submit to HEAPS of article sights then you will need to get an article directory software which is a paid tool. There are other ways of doing it besides submitting masses of articles.
Have you checked the traffic posts in the SEO part of this forum? They are gold. Check them out before you go and post off at all the above article sights and you will see other ways of getting traffic besides article submission.

Well there is always the submitting them one by one , but I use isnare personally. Its a really cheap price and they will submit them to about 2-300 directories , sometimes more depending on the market you are writing the article about.. This gets me massive amounts of traffic to my links ....

It is fine with google. It is no different than manually submitting them... minus that I can blast an article to 150-300 sites in about the time it would take me to copy/paste that same article into a couple dozen.

I would rather spend all that time building MORE content to blast to the directories than sitting there spending what small time I get to work on my business blasting one article a night.

Here is the key. Not all of these sites approve them at the same pace. Some submit immediately (like go articles), some have a 24-48 hour delay (ezine articles after platinum), others can take a week or better. And note that some of these directories may decline your article for word counts or other reasons as well.

Build a new site (just nab a .info so its cheap... this is just a test... that you can easily profit from btw), find a cheap submission service or program (even if you are limited to a couple dozen sites... the effectiveness will be proven) and blast 3 articles a day to all of these sites with links back to your homepage or landing page (or squeeze page if you are so bold) and holler back in a month in how well you are doing.

Nice list... thanks

I was under the impression that you should not submit an article to more than one article site... is this totally wrong? I've stayed away from article marketing because of this reason, i just dont have the time to write so many articles.

rentacar, I don't personally work in the article marketing space, but many here say you can/should submit each article to many article sites. Read some of the posts in the article marketing forum for more info.

Thanks very much. I've been looking for this kind of information for the last couple of day. I was lucky to stumble upon this forum.

best Aritcal submission

I have use Squidoo.com and goarticles.com. Ezinearticals.com has a stricter guideline to follow, but have heard it is worth it.

Mostly, I used Ezine, Article Snatch, Goarticles and etc. Some of directories are quiet slow in approving articles but there are lots of fast approving article directories which you can use.

i would have to say that ezine has worked the best for me, although it takes a little while for your article to go live, i think that the most people use this site and will pick up your article and spread it around the internet.

banners
Back