The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Affiliate Network For Mobile Offers?

SEO Guru

affiliate
Would you like to suggest me some decent affiliate/CPA networks which have tons of quality offers suitable for cell phone device and also they allow a variety of traffic sources?

Hi @SEO Guru we are a CPA performance network, basically we benchmark every offer inhouse before opening it to partners, so you have an idea of how it will work.

Happy to help lets connect! :)

I do think mobidea is a good network for you to work with. I have friends working on the network and everything to them seems to be working well. I will therefore urge you to give it a try and also research so as to get the facts right before venturing into it. You get the other network and do comparisons so that you get the best option. It is all about research and trying things out.

Would you like to suggest me some decent affiliate/CPA networks which have tons of quality offers suitable for cell phone device and also they allow a variety of traffic sources?

MeshBean is a mobile advertising network. Our network currently have over 200 apps/games that are looking for more installs and users. Our advertisers are paying around $0.10 to $1.00 per install. Please let me know if you have any traffic suitable to run our offers.

I think Mobvista is good to start with. It's a really reputable network that has a great deal of mobile offers!

Cpa Inventory is a perfomance based affiliate network , we have great offers live on CPI CPR models . worldwide let me know if you have suitable traffic for it :)

Hello! Join ExpertMobi! It's an affiliate CPA network focused on mobile traffic, subscriptions, Android and IOS installs.
It has 600+ CPI, CPA, CPL high rated offers for multiple verticals and GEO's. We provide publishers with detailed real-time statistics, useful working tools.The payment is made on flexible terms of weekly/biweekly/monthly/net30 via PayPal or Wire Transfer. Start working with us today and get maximum profit from your traffic!

Hi! We would like to introduce ourselves, we are WeweMedia and we are a network that heavily focused on Mobile Offers if that is what you looking for. CPA | CPI | CPL and Huge database of 1-2 click mobile content offers with high CR.

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

There are no "BEST" affiliate networks you want to join at least 5 or 6 networks that have the type of offers you want to run.

Totally agree, infact we always suggest to split test and believe the market thrives due to a best balance between networks. We also allow our customized smartlinks to be setup with outside "offers" or links, so that you can filter parts of the traffic to our network but also part away, to another network were you might be split testing or already now a particular offer owrks best on your traffic.

Its a win-win situation for all.

There are no "BEST" affiliate networks you want to join at least 5 or 6 networks that have the type of offers you want to run.

I think it's depended on your needs. Are you looking for adult or mainstream? Do you need a fast support, automatic optimization, weekly payouts, etc.? I think it's wise to map out your needs first, pick out a few affiliate networks, choose the ones you like to test and do some split tests.

So.. let me introduce Traffic Company as well. We are an CPA network specialized in the monetization of mobile traffic. We work with our OWN in-house built offers and also (exclusive) offers from direct advertisers in the adult and mainstream (non-adult) vertical. We can offer you:
  • Weekly payouts (by a minimum of €250)
  • Own inhouse-built offers (so your margin will be higher than somewhere else)
  • Dedicated account manager (24/7 available)
  • Automatic optimization (smartlink)
Interested? Give me a ping on Skype: hendrikjan.trafficcompany.

I think it's depended on your needs. Are you looking for adult or mainstream? Do you need a fast support, automatic optimization, weekly payouts, etc.? I think it's wise to map out your needs first, pick out a few affiliate networks, choose the ones you like to test and do some split tests.

So.. let me introduce Traffic Company as well. We are an CPA network specialized in the monetization of mobile traffic. We work with our OWN in-house built offers and also (exclusive) offers from direct advertisers in the adult and mainstream (non-adult) vertical. We can offer you:
  • Weekly payouts (by a minimum of €250)
  • Own inhouse-built offers (so your margin will be higher than somewhere else)
  • Dedicated account manager (24/7 available)
  • Automatic optimization (smartlink)
Interested? Give me a ping on Skype: hendrikjan.trafficcompany.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey, SEO Guru, we have just what you're looking for! Please get in touch with one of our account managers:

Totally agree, infact we always suggest to split test and believe the market thrives due to a best balance between networks. We also allow our customized smartlinks to be setup with outside "offers" or links, so that you can filter parts of the traffic to our network but also part away, to another network were you might be split testing or already now a particular offer owrks best on your traffic.

Its a win-win situation for all.
hi dear, can i sigup into your networks

Hi SEO Guru, as someone said,here, there is no best one for you, so i can just suggest you to afford a spytool, that will help you to look at this, and also will help you having the better view on the traffic source that will suit well for your offer, moreover, you will have a good tool to help you running your test and optimizing this campaign!! They are great ones out there, such as Adplexity, whatrunswhere, but also a cheap and god one i use for this purpose, ADMobiSpy, wish you luck!!

MI
Back