The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Advertising Network For This Niche?

Reda Essnoussi

Hello Guys,
I'm confused on choosing the ideal advertising network, I plan to collect emails for internet marketing niche & I want to know from your experience which network is the best :)
Thanks
Reda

Hello Guys,
I'm confused on choosing the ideal advertising network, I plan to collect emails for internet marketing niche & I want to know from your experience which network is the best :)
Thanks
Reda

Okay, how experienced are you in the internet marketing niche?

Have you created a long term strategy for your email lists in that niche? It is an incredibly powerful and competitive niche. you will need t be very informative in that niche when it comes to blasting them with emails.

As for networks with MMO offers, you may want to create a thread in the Business Centre forum asking networks with MMO offers to come forward in that thread to let you know what inventory of offers they may have.

There are also plenty of affiliate programs in the MMO niche. Probably a larger inventory world wide than any one network may offer. I've promoted quite a few MMO affiliate products over the years through the product owners affiliate programs with great success. You may want to look through the affiliate programs in our resources area to see what is there.

banners
Back