The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Adult CPA Network?

Hey,
If you're looking for the best converting offers for 2nd tier countries, hit me up on skype julia.lawrence185
We have amazing offers with high payouts, promoting some of the most popular dating sites in the casual and adult segment.
Take care

Mobidea has worldwide offers from adult and dating verticals. We are a CPA affiliate network focused on mobile offers and we have the high payouts, fast payments and a very good support team. Check our Resources Page - Mobidea - if you find it interesting, just reach us and we’re be glad to help you to make more money :)

i have tried adult friend finder twice in 2009 on an adult website i had . and gave them another try a couple of say ago using a media buy from Traffic Junky .

spent about 11$/ 69 clicks / not a single member not even a free one .

2015.jpg

2009 status
2008.jpg

unique click:306
free members 8
paying members :1
revenue 16.47

and remember this was in 2009 , i thought ill try to get similar results with media but apparently things have changed , or i didn't spend enough on ads

i have tried adult friend finder twice in 2009 on an adult website i had . and gave them another try a couple of say ago using a media buy from Traffic Junky .

spent about 11$/ 69 clicks / not a single member not even a free one .

2015.jpg

2009 status
2008.jpg

unique click:306
free members 8
paying members :1
revenue 16.47

and remember this was in 2009 , i thought ill try to get similar results with media but apparently things have changed , or i didn't spend enough on ads
Ping me ...have some offers for you

banners
Back