The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Best Adult cam offer for mobile traffic?

Hello @Biker Dude, Your traffic seems interesting to us and we want to buy your traffic for one of our top Cam offers.

I am talking about our partner program Stripchat, they are well known in the market and our customized landers convert crazy with any kind of traffic.

Program name:
Stripchat | CPL | Responsive | Affvaly customized landers

Payout:
Desktop
PayoutCountries
4.5Bermuda, Canada, Puerto Rico, United States
3Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Cyprus, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, San Marino
2Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey

Mobile
PayoutCountries
2Bermuda, Canada, Puerto Rico, United States
1.5Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Cyprus, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, San Marino
1Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey
------------------------------------------

You can access this program by signing up here

Or ping me on skype: live:.cid.fd3580408efcdd66

Can you GEO sort the referrals? Or, better sort by browser language?
I think different cam programs will convert different languages better.
If you sent all the 'Tier 1' to one camsite much of that traffic will just bounce.
Do you have enough traffic to use white labels? 100+ referrals per day average?

banners
Back