The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Besides Ad Networks, where else can you find advertisers who are in need of traffic?

No specifics on traffic sources and verticals. I am just curious as to where I can find advertisers who need traffic sent from affiliates like me, to their landing pages or offers. Outside of ad networks and cpa networks does anyone have any recommendations on where to look? I am not expecting huge profits but just a general idea of popular and effective routes to take for this issue.

THANKS!

LinkedIn, or network at industry events.

If you aren't experienced, I'd suggest you stick with the affiliate networks. They will take the risk if the advertiser doesn't pay and it's worth paying them 20% or whatever margin they are taking for this service.

LinkedIn, or network at industry events.

If you aren't experienced, I'd suggest you stick with the affiliate networks. They will take the risk if the advertiser doesn't pay and it's worth paying them 20% or whatever margin they are taking for this service.

Noted.

On linkedin should I be searching for anything in particular? Or just typing "looking for cpa traffic" in search bar?

Some people have that on their profile. You can also search for companies that have the products you want to promote.

You sound pretty new to affiliate marketing. I'd really suggest you stick with CPA networks. Even experienced affiliates are willing to sacrifice part of their margin for the service an affiliate network provides. It's pretty easy to not get paid from a company you drive traffic to and when that happens the affiliate network takes the hit, not you (if the affiliate network is good they will always take the hit).

"^No specifics on traffic sources and verticals. I am just curious"
When you can deliver over 10K impressions a day of potentially relevant traffic you may find someone that will cut you a deal.

If you are small fish run with a network
2cents.png

banners
Back