The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Being accepted to a network with no experience

1_N

affiliate
Well,

As the title says, I am looking for a network to get started with, I figured I may as well apply for AdCombo, as recommended by Affiliate Fix. However, they are asking about my history and experience in CPA marketing. Is there usually a requirement or minimum experience needed to join most networks? How can one overcome this hurdle?

Thanks in advance,

1N

Hey 1N,

It's not nearly as difficult as some people make it seem. I started a couple months back and was really surprised. I got accepted by like 8 networks (applied to quite a few because I thought it would be difficult). My advice to you is do your research and determine exactly what vertical and type of offers you'd like promote. All they really want to know is that you have a plan and are serious. Also, let them know you're a part of forums like this one. Have confidence and you shouldn't have any problems.

Some of the networks I was accepted to include Mobidea, Peerfly, Maxbounty (you'll have to get on the phone), ExpertMobi, AdCombo. There are quite a few different networks for you to choose from outside of this list (just a few I was accepted by).

Mobidea is quite friendly and support is lighting-fast, can vouch for that. Though at first they sounded a bit scared when heard i am a newbie)))
Others - not tried yet

Hey!

As @UncleScrooge and @cbyrd have already mentioned, we are newbie-friendly, and will be glad to work with you as an affiliate! Feel free to speak to our support team directly in your Mobidea account chat window. You can also pm me here, in case if you need something urgent.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Just be honest with the network and answer the phone when they call. :)

And in case you didn't notice, a network just came to you /\ /\ (look up :D)

Hey, there are so many networks here ready to accept a newbie, that you may get surprised. WapEmpire is newbie-friendly, too. If you already know what and how you are going to promote, there is nothing to worry about!

Last edited:
Hey 1N,

It's not nearly as difficult as some people make it seem. I started a couple months back and was really surprised. I got accepted by like 8 networks (applied to quite a few because I thought it would be difficult). My advice to you is do your research and determine exactly what vertical and type of offers you'd like promote. All they really want to know is that you have a plan and are serious. Also, let them know you're a part of forums like this one. Have confidence and you shouldn't have any problems.

Some of the networks I was accepted to include Mobidea, Peerfly, Maxbounty (you'll have to get on the phone), ExpertMobi, AdCombo. There are quite a few different networks for you to choose from outside of this list (just a few I was accepted by).

I'm just in the process of applying Mobidea, but it seems that making $100 every month from other networks is the minimum mandatory requirement to get accepted?

Well the network where they dont are s pretentious are : cpalead cpagrip, adworkmedia , adgatemedia etc

MI
Back