The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Behold, a software forum is born!!!

temi

affiliate
Do you prefer your old Windows 95 to the brand spanking new Windows XP SP2, or is it Linux you prefer to Windows family of operating systems, or you prefer MAC to the previous two?, do you want to rant or rave about your operating systems or software? here is the forum to do so, have fun.

That's a good idea:) Maybe we can also do a ranking of ftp and email clients...
I got used to Win 98se, but like any windows it's not perfect...;) Lately I'm using XP and it seems to be doing pretty good, but then again, it's not the same computer.
I vote for The Bat -simple and useful, but still needs few upgrades;)
In ftp I have no experience so I'm counting for a useful advice ;)

Thanks,
Piotrek

Temi,
I wonder how long it'll be before the 'Mac vs PC' argument rears it's pointless head?! :shock:

:wink:

First off, I'm a PC degenerate (Thank GAWD for MS Windows). But now PC illiterates like me, can earn a healthy income via the Internet. Ummmm…they can also, “surf/buy/etc.â€Â.

My only basis for the support of windows is, well two basis's, most folks whom buy/give me leads, use it, and NOTHING IS PERFECT.

Again, whatever OS you're using, I love you all. MS Windows is used most though, and you’ll not see anyone come anywhere close to them in your lifetime, nor will your children (JMHO). So, market as if you were marketing to, “Windoz Dudes/Dudets†lol.

Best Wishes :)

Paul

Piotrek,
You are in the right place, advice on anything ICT related is free at UK Webmaster Forums. If you want me to do and FTP tutorial especially for you just ask and it will be done :)

Temi

Piotreksan said:
That's a good idea:) Maybe we can also do a ranking of ftp and email clients...
I got used to Win 98se, but like any windows it's not perfect...;) Lately I'm using XP and it seems to be doing pretty good, but then again, it's not the same computer.
I vote for The Bat -simple and useful, but still needs few upgrades;)
In ftp I have no experience so I'm counting for a useful advice ;)

Thanks,
Piotrek

Ahhh,
Eagle, let me be a fortune teller and guess what personal computer you use...... you are a logo designer and probably do a lot of image manipulation stuff, my crystal ball tells me you use MAC!
I'm I right or I'm I correct :)

I think most people in this forum are quite accommodating regardless of your use of MAC or PC but I know one person who is not; Alex, he is a Linux nuts.
I love both MAP and PC, the only reason I use PC is because when I wanted to purchase my first computer I had enough money for PC and not a MAC, ever since I have been stuck on PC but I am planning to buy a MAC laptop soon, they have some unbelievable screen on some MAC laptop. The first laptop with a 19" screen I have ever seen is a MAC. Long live MAC. (And Windoz, and Linux :)

Eagle said:
Temi,
I wonder how long it'll be before the 'Mac vs PC' argument rears it's pointless head?! :shock:

:wink:

temi said:
Ahhh,
Eagle, let me be a fortune teller and guess...you use MAC!
No!...I hate the things! - it's PC all the way here.

You don't need a Mac to design. :)

:)

Temi, stay cool....Alex is not the only Linux nuts in here...I am the second one. Unfortunatly, due to my job, I have to use Windows very much. I hope that one day Google will create the Google toolbar for Linux. This is the only reason that I use Windows. ;)
Anyway...i don't want to start a Global Forum WAR but...Linux rulz, the second one is Mac, and long long far away Windows.

Ovi :D

:)

linux fan here.. but i have to use windows because of my work .. if i had a choice i would trow the windows cd so fast.. uuuuhh :)
Favourite e-mail client: Mozilla Thunderbird
Favourite browser: Mozilla Firefox

FTP tutorial... :)

temi said:
Piotrek,
You are in the right place, advice on anything ICT related is free at UK Webmaster Forums. If you want me to do and FTP tutorial especially for you just ask and it will be done :)

Temi

Thank you for the offer!!! I know how to use FTP tool in basic activities but still got lots and lots to learn so an FTP tutorial would be very welcome and appreciated. If you only find time to do one ;)

Thank you,

Piotrek

banners
Back