The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Beginner - First Dollar is always the best apparently!

paxtoj

affiliate
I have only just started to monetize a few of my sites and things are off to a good start!

Commission Junction
upload_2015-6-25_19-45-7.png

Amazon
upload_2015-6-25_19-46-0.png

Hopefully there will be more to come :)

I used to be so into Amazon sites. I made a couple using Blogger wayyyy back in the day. Made a couple hundred doing it too. Are you doing review sites or uploading YouTube review videos?

Congrats dear........ it all because of your hardwork and the the one person said up there that if you see dollars you become addict to it ya that's right... when you see that much amount of dollar you really become addict too them and want to have more and more.... its a good startup for you hope that you will work harder and harder to achieve more dollars in your life :p

Congrats dear. It's a special feeling to earn the 1st dollar online and its priceless but its also addicting at the same time, to earn more and more. Work hard and take it to next level. Best of luck

I have only just started to monetize a few of my sites and things are off to a good start!

Commission Junction
View attachment 4438
Amazon
View attachment 4439

Hopefully there will be more to come :)
Woow congrats buddy. I wish i could be able to tag all the people who have been worried about how they will be able to make money using the websites they have already established. I can tell you when you start making money through such like platforms, you will keep on earning as long as you are within their rules and regulations. Ads are the best option when it comes to website monetization. Increase your traffic and earn even more.

Congrats buddy, great work, I always wonder how people earn money from amazon, what sort of methods they use, can we see a small tutorial on how things work around amazon?

Regards
IndeXer

MI
Back