The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Basic Blogging Tips

stupidcamel

affiliate
In order to success in the Blogging business, blogmasters need to slow down a little bit and make sure that he has the basics down first so he can build a strong foundation.
Here are some of the basic tips:
* Establish and stick to a regular blogging schedule
* Write blog posts that either educate, entertain or inspire your readers
* Make sure your blog theme is clean and simple and easy to navigate
* Try to carve out a niche and stick to a handful of topics instead of being all over the place
* Promoting your blog is equally important as writing blog posts
* Comment on other blogs
* Have fun
* Personalize your “about” page
* Must have plugins like All in One Seo and WP-Spam free
* Create custom permalinks when you first start your blog

Remember that content is king. You need to have quality content. In order to do that, write fresh and unique content. It lessens the amount of bounce rate that you are getting. It means that visitors stays long in your site.

* Write blog posts that either educate, entertain or inspire your readers * Make sure your blog theme is clean and simple and easy to navigate
I agree, this two basics are indeed important. For instance, me, I personally don't like to visit a website which is not user friendly, much if the website has nothing interesting in it.

I heard a news about the google caffein that blog will have less impact or link juice in SEO purpose. Do you have idea about it?

i wanted to share a little basic seo tips. After you published your post submit it to different article directories for fast indexing and extra traffic.

Nice tip, the question is what is regular blogging shedule, how often should you update you blog?

banners
Back