The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Banner maker

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
What you can offer i'm looking banner maker software or online does not matter. But something free if possible :D

Photoshop (they have a 'TRY ME' version available) is probably to swiss army knife you are looking for. I do not know of any stand-alone banner making software.

Photoshop (they have a 'TRY ME' version available) is probably to swiss army knife you are looking for. I do not know of any stand-alone banner making software.

Yeah I'm a big fan of Photoshop too and use it for so many things. It might take a few days of playing around with it to become familiar with the software but it's totally worth it and will help you with so much more than just banner creation.

I also have to agree with you guys, Photoshop is awesome. Obviously for people on a budget it may be bit hefty. But then again on the other hand, as Jay Wessman mentioned, you get a tool that is extremely versatile and one that you can use for a long long time.

I'm a Photoshop man myself but as mentioned above, there are many alternatives.

Has anyone got any experience with GIMP as I hear it's a great alternative to Photoshop (and it's free), I used it a while back but not enough to offer a solid opinion.

MI
Back