T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
As reported by Inc. Magazine online:
"The Most Important Social Media Company You've Never Heard Of

Damien Patton has created a way to find out what is happening anywhere in the world--instantly. The inside story behind Banjo--and the gold rush sure to follow."

BAN.JO is an up and coming social media company that seems to be hitting the ground running. Not unlike the nature of its creator who hits the game of life as hard as he charges his new social platform for getting the news of anything out to everyone faster than any news station on the planet.

I haven't seen any opportunities for marketers yet, but we have all seen these platforms roll out with a bang in the past with their eye on the prize of selling ad space at a later date.

Anyone else have this on their radar?

ban.jo

This looks interesting. I haven't heard anything about it until now though. How do you sign up?

I am digging into this. I bookmarked the article on Inc. about a month ago, but haven't had the time to research it in depth until now. I'll try to get more details by Monday and report here on what I find.

I am digging into this. I bookmarked the article on Inc. about a month ago, but haven't had the time to research it in depth until now. I'll try to get more details by Monday and report here on what I find.

Excellent! Keep us posted. Definitely would be interested in checking it out.

Interesting! Never heard of it but it looks like it could do very well.

I imagine the opportunity, as you mentioned, will be for advertising. Very expensive advertising. Magazines often are pricey, or at least some of the ones I've looked at.

I just realized this company Ban.Jo is actually located in Vegas, practically exactly where our office is! Would be interesting to stop by and meet some people from the company and learn some more about it all!

I just realized this company Ban.Jo is actually located in Vegas, practically exactly where our office is! Would be interesting to stop by and meet some people from the company and learn some more about it all!

An excellent idea! I am 100% behind that move!

MI
Back