The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Balck Hat SEO Tools!

I'm the first one here! Haha.
I am using SeNuke everyday with Captcha Sniper and IMSlave Link Blaster.
Sometimes, I use Mass video blaster and Video marketing blaster.

I don't have Scrapebox now. When I have it, it will be listed to there too. Lol.

I am curious? Why are you asking K? Hehe

I have Scrapebox. Not used it for black hat purposes yet, but its great for finding high PR blogs to post genuine comments on, plus I use it for expanding my keyword lists for PPC campaigns, etc.

Nice just interested. Only thing i use is a keyword tool!

Everything else is white hat!

SeNuke, Xrumer, Scrapebox any good??? I mean do they really help increase your income?

And what about Big G? Won't you get sandboxed?

SeNuke, Xrumer, Scrapebox any good??? I mean do they really help increase your income?

And what about Big G? Won't you get sandboxed?

They can do good, if you know how to use it.
Just don't blast the money site with this tool and use it in moderation.

I personally use SeNukeX to my Tier 2 links.

My favorite tool/site to use is Alexa. The reason is that it is packed with marketing information.

1. It tells me what the most popular sites are. This allows me to see what the best ways to market are, i.e. what the hottest marketing techniques are based on site ranking.

2. I can look at each site and use the information I find to find out who is visiting the site. Helps me build a customer profile.

scrapebox is the only one I'm using at the moment. I own a few others, but its easier for me to outsource it to cheap labor. Not blackhat, but Market Samurai is something I use daily and has been a very good investment.

I haven't really used any "black hat SEO tools" for a while but I used to use SENuke a lot and saw some great results... my SEO strategies since have evolved quite a bit passed simply spinning an article and building a link wheel but it was a great program for that sort of stuff.

I have no idea what it's like now though.

True. I have utilized xrumer and scene marginal results. I also use scrapebox with a certain amount of positive results with regards to backlinks.

I use SENUKE but that is about it, have considered getting scrapebox, but honestly don't need it for what I am doing now, a lot of my marketing is white hat and many using cost free sources, Mass Video Blaster looks interesting, it would definitely take out some of the legwork but not sure if they have sorted the multi threaded uploading yet...

Scrapebox (for add-ons, high pagerank dofollow links and blasts with 5k-15k mixed nof/dof links to tier2 and tier3)
Senuke XCr (for social network sites)
Social Bomber (for dofollow social bookmarks)
The Best Spinner ( for spinning articles and submit them to article directories)
and will buy GSA Search Engine Software soon :)

MI
Back