The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

backlink maker is cool with google?

hi, i want to know if backlink maker is cool with google?, like smallseotools and all the free tools on the ..?
Google has no issues with the backlinks as much as they are done in a correct way. Many times the people use tools that expose and violate the links posted on several forums. I will advice you to continue using the smallseotools since i have been using it over several projects at it has really given me true results. You however need to be careful so that you are not going against the indexing of the webpages and later affect your ranking in general.

These sites do link indexing rather creating via using free metrics sites such as alexa, similarsites, aboutus etc..
If you ask me about these sites, then these are completely safe. People mainly use these online backlink makers to let search engine crawlers know about your site.

Nope...!!
Creating Backlinks manually is only cool with Google.....!!!
Yes, I truly agree with you and thanks for posting. I must say that when we are able to apply smartness in our backlinks, then it will not be easy for the Google algorithm to get us off guard. The reason why you may be in problems is because Google has mastered almost all the online ways of getting any website improve its SEO. The backlinks are just a way of making sure that the crawler gets in touch with the links and hence improve the traffic that is being directed to your website.

I don't know why people always looking for the shortcut methods in SEO. Even SEO is the industry with fake and duplicate things are not allowed. Use the manual method to get the backlink not by using the tools. :D

MI
Back