The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AWM Earnings

adnancokic

affiliate
Just to enter the competition and brag a little bit :)
Adworkmedia Earnings.png

Good earnings. I would like to know if you promote direct offers or use content locking. If you use content locker can you share wich type of content you lock ? Legit or fake files?

Have a good day and good earnings.

Good earnings. I would like to know if you promote direct offers or use content locking. If you use content locker can you share wich type of content you lock ? Legit or fake files?

Have a good day and good earnings.

I 'm using content and link locking and I really don't wanna share my niche so...Sorry :)

I 'm using content and link locking and I really don't wanna share my niche so...Sorry :)
I have not told you to share your niche(i don't even use content locking) i was just curious if you lock some REAL and LEGIT content, or just classic fake files/generators/cracks. Thanks.

I have not told you to share your niche(i don't even use content locking) i was just curious if you lock some REAL and LEGIT content, or just classic fake files/generators/cracks. Thanks.
Well let's say it's shady, I give them what they came for but, it's not mine and it's not legal in every country :)
No cracks or anything similar.

Well let's say it's shady, I give them what they came for but, it's not mine and it's not legal in every country :)
No cracks or anything similar.

That kind of sucks.

One of the reasons why I am on affiliatefix.com is to learn how to earn money in a legit WAY that is legal everywhere.

Shady ways is one of those things in this business that can give us all a bad or a shady reputation. While your earnings are interesting, they lost all credibility in my eyes.

Edited because: I suck at proofreading.

Last edited:
That kind of sucks.

One of the reasons why I am on affiliatefix.com is to learn how to earn money in a legit WAY that is legal everywhere.

Shady ways is one of those things in this business that can give us all a bad or a shady reputation. While your earnings are interesting, they lost all credibility in my eyes.

Edited because: I suck at proofreading.

I give them what they came for

banners
Back