“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Awesome affiliate software to check all your statistics

Certified

Matt

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
WOW TRK
Hey,

I thought I would let people know about a piece of software which changed my life. Wish these guys had a referral programme the amount of people I tell about it ha ha.

If you have not heard of it, its called Stats Remote. The software checks all your affiliate accounts and you can easily see how much you have earned today, yesterday, this month etc.

What makes it so great to similar software? Others usually support like 10-20 networks, Stats Remote supports thousands. Best of all if they don't support it, tell them about it - they release an update every single week with new networks supported on it.

StatsRemote :: Home :: Affiliate Stats Tracker for Windows, Mac and Linux - All your stats at a glance!

:)

No problem :) - at first it looks quite basic but it is very good. The support from the guys there is amazing.

Surprised I've never heard of this. I see it supports PeerFly, so it must be cool :)

No problem Dru :)

Trying to think of other cool stuff I have found over the years, will post some more stuff up in the coming weeks.

You guys are
just incredibly great!

Thx Matt for this tool, I ´ll immediately use it :) !!

Trying to think of other cool stuff I have found over the years, will post some more stuff up in the coming weeks.
+ I´m looking forward :) to your "other cool stuff" :cool:

Hello, somebody knows what happened with StatsRemote? It stop working since 1 month ago and now it's impossible to open the software.

banners
Back