The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Aweber or Icontact which do you prefer?

JKMiller

affiliate
I need to sign up for an autoresponder account and wanted to know if any one prefered I contact or Aweber better?

I don't use an Autoresponder, but I use iContact for my newsletter and have happily for years. Seems lots of affiliates like and use aWeber though.

I just took the plunge and signed up for AWeber...so far so good. It is quite easy to understand and I have made some nice looking emails for my list so far.

Aweber is a favorite until now. I contact has cool features. So both are good. I think it depends on how you will use it. Study both of them, read reviews and then decide.

I use FollowupExpert and it is great, I just can't see spending out that money a month if I ain't going to use it. I paid for mine one time and I can have as many accounts that I want. It is installs on the CPU too, best one out there. It does have a bit of a learning curve, but once you figure it out it is great.

What about mailchimp? Its free for up to 500 on your list. I know lot that use aweber, but its 20 bucks a month. Unless you have a good list going, is it worth it?

Aweber. I'm using it :)

The best one, used by many internet marketers.

They have a lot of features that other autoresponder services don't have.

banners
Back