The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Avazu Private Exchange [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

avazupx

Avazu Private Exchange (APX), is a exchange platform for independent publishers to convert website traffic into revenue. Advertisers post premium offers on the platform, while publishers with rich media resources and channels take them. Supported by the technical and managerial knowledge from Avazu Inc, advertisers and publishers are mutually benefited.

Advantages:
Flexible payment period: the normal payment period is a month, but for publishers with a good reputation and a large traffic weekly payment may apply.
Advertising offers covers global market, across PC and mobile devices, with competitive payout.
We customize advertising pages for publishers to increase market share.
With independently developed mobile applications and traffic inventory, Avazu APX is about to dock with Avazu DSP and provide one-step service for the publishers.
Professional support team provides one-to-one online support service.
Responsible compensation scheme: publishers will be compensated if they suffered from lost caused by the APXP platform.

:eek::eek::eek:

Join us Now!

Avazu Private Exchange

Attachments

• avazu.png
    avazu.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 352
Avazu is great, offer payout is high if not highest, AM is friendly and warm hearted.
Well, I am still not reaching their payout threshold though lol, because I am not focusing my traffic there.
If you have high volume of traffic, you can try this network.

Hi, I need a guide on how to set up a campaign with avazu affiliate network.... I got accepted to your network, but I feel lost in your dashboard...

I recently signed up with Avazu but then looked at the minimum payment threshold ($1000). I would say this network is for experienced affiliates that really know what they are doing.
If Avazu are reading this thread, guys you need to consider reducing your minimum payout so that newer affiliates can get started, we need the cash flow!

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back