The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

S

SkinnerW

If you are active member of UKWW and other webmaster forums I want to buy your awatar for my directory banner.

Please PM me forums where you are posting regularly with the link to your profile page and price you want a month.

I am looking for someone who has at least 200-300 posts in total and makes usefull posts in active threads at least 2-3 times a week.

I would especially prefer if your forum caters gambling webmasters.

Thanks

slightly related to this and because it doesn't really warrent its own thread - how the hell do you add an avatar?

I go to the page where you'd think you could add one and I get 1 option "do not display avatar"

slightly related to this and because it doesn't really warrent its own thread - how the hell do you add an avatar?

I go to the page where you'd think you could add one and I get 1 option "do not display avatar"

To add an avatar, click on User CP, Edit Avatar and the upload avatar or link to it.

To add an avatar, click on User CP, Edit Avatar and the upload avatar or link to it.

picture1wv0.jpg

This is all I see. I've been on other forums where the option to turn on the 'edit avatar' is hidden in another option set but I've looked through every option in the settings and I can't find any way to change it!

Looks like you have turned an option off in your profile, in the backend, i can see your avatar, have a look at the attached image. I will fiddle with it so that it can display.

Attachments

14.9 KB · Views: 2
YAY thank you temi. I figured it out on another forum before but I just couldn't find the option here! ta muchly!

I do not seem to have the option to upload my avatar. do I have to have a certain number of posts prior to getting the option?

kineticdc,
Click on User CP on the top left navigation menu, you should see the options in the attached image, click on avatar and you should be able to upload or link to your avatar. The avatar icon should appear in your User CP. If you need further help please let me know
Thanks

Attachments

59.1 KB · Views: 2
You can see the avatar on Meti's profile... sorry but I am not interested in DP - bee there, done that, no use at all...

MI
Back