The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Avail affordable link building services from SEO consultants

rohi84

affiliate
[FONT=&quot]Link building is not an easy affair. It needs constant research and up gradation. Moreover it takes lot of time if you are inexperienced. So, take the help of professional consultants in order to make your linking campaign a success. As no website owner has that much of time and experience to plan a strategy for successful link building campaign it is advisable that link building should be done through and expert professional.[/FONT]

There are lots of really poor quality "professionals" out there though. If you have the ability then I reckon you should do the job yourself, rather than leaving it to others.

There are lots of really poor quality "professionals" out there though. If you have the ability then I reckon you should do the job yourself, rather than leaving it to others.

There's a very familiar theme around most posts on forums suggesting people pay for SEO and LinkBuilding. Usually the English is so poor you wonder how they'll get your keywords right. Then they offer no evidence of the success of their skill or service.

I'm completely baffled by the fact that we're on a UK webmaster forum and almost every other post is broken English or in txt spk, and these people are usually promoting or selling some SEO service.

I think one of the main problems with "SEO Professionals" is that there is no type of certification and process and SEO changes so quickly that their prior results are truly not representative of future returns. The fact that they are able to get a site on PG 1 for a non-competitive term does not mean they are going to be successful marketing your website.

I don't give a crap about certifications

when people start throuwing me in face certifications i start to search for other people to work for me as certifications = crap
Skills are all that mather

As for SEO i hate it that evrybody in India / Asia / eastern europe who reads a tutorial becomes an expert

Ehh dont forget about UK USA seo companies that for 700 $/month ofer 200 dirs some articles and "keyword research" i'm sick and tired of all this "experts"

But there are also clients wich prefer bullshit to real throu i lose plenty of clients just becouse i'm a real deal and they prefer an "experts" wich ofers 100% guarantees ...

If I were to hire a linkbuilder (parish the thought lol) I'd simply want to see their own website advertising their link building efforts and the type of links they had pointing toward the site.

Don't give me some random site you claim is a client's....it could belong to anyone including me and the 8k+ links I've built

banners
Back