The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Automating the newsletter

D

Duke

phpnuke has the crappiest newsletter module ever!

I created my own newsletter from scratch which you can all view here if your interested:

http://www.lifesupporters.net/newsletter/SeptIssue1.htm

The problem is that I have to manually create newsletter groups based off of 3 different websites, manually and then send the newsletter to all these folks. I'd love to automate the process a bit if possible. Does anyone know of a good software program that will help me achieve this?

Also, critique is welcome on the newsletter, assuming you take time to read it.

Thanks,

Ken

Ones, which are relevant to your content and do not require anything past a one page signup.

Take this offer for instance: superbrewards.com/rd_p?p=103984&c=10844-xbox360_emc_d30&a=306793

All your visiter needs to do is enter their e-mail address and BAM, Ken get's paid $1.10.

Thanks Paul, any others you can recommend?

Also, where do you suggest I put the advertising in the newsletter?

Sorry for the seeminly stupid questions, this is my first newsletter so I don't want to screw it up.

Duke, if you want to learn something about affiliate marketing, I'd suggest you go here: abestweb.com. Try to ignore the blowhards, and the $75 a month b*tches. I wouldn't even bother registering if I were you. Just spend about 4-500 hours reading posts.

BTW, 4-500 HUNDRED hours would be just for starters.

Remember, successful people do what the unsuccessful people won't do. Doh! That makes them successful. Hence, the secret to success revealed.

No more secrets, Ken!

lmao, ya I'll put the time in. I believe I'm persistant enough to get to where I want to go in regards to being a webmaster. I may never be as successful as you are Paul but I bet I'll do well for myself eventually.

People define success in many ways. Choose your own definition, and then start the journey, if you haven't already.

To be perfectly honest with your, I never thought I'd get to where I am now. I feel good about what I've acheived and I take pride in what I'm doing. I still have a long way to go and I have many other sites in mind, some of which are vastly more ambitious in scale to even Lifesupporters.

For me the definition of success would be successful sites with good traffic, page one in google, yahoo, msn, alta-vista, etc., for a number of my keywords, and a good enough income to focus on building a stronger network full-time.

banners
Back