The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Automatic submission

S

sergv

I search for services for automatic registration in directories.
Service should give such opportunities:

• have own list of directories
  • load my list of directories
  • change title and description at submitting one site
  • make reports about approved and rejected submissions
  • read a captcha :rolleyes:

I understand that such service will not be free, therefore inform about price please.

Read a captcha one of opportunities, and if it was possible, would be very good :)

Have a look at this two software: http://www.instantposition.com/seodoc.htm and http://www.exploit.net/wizard/
Hope the links are useful

I search for services for automatic registration in directories.
Service should give such opportunities:
  • have own list of directories
  • load my list of directories
  • change title and description at submitting one site
  • make reports about approved and rejected submissions
  • read a captcha :rolleyes:
I understand that such service will not be free, therefore inform about price please.

Thank you, h**p://www.instantposition.com/seodoc.htm offer helpful tools. May be it is not, what I want, but I find many intresting for me.

There is some software out there.
But i never heard of one who could read captcha.
I know one i like to get my hands on, but i need to do the captcha myself.

Ok..I think I have something for you that you gonna love it, I hope as much as I do. I use this software like for more then a year and its that typ of directory submission software which helps you tu fill up the form, with one mouse click, which is needed in order to submit your website to the directory and it lets to pick multiple descriptions of the site including meta tags and ect. You only need to pic a category in which you want to put your website in..Most of the time you receive an email from directory webmaster when your link is approved and ect. You not gonna be pentalize for using it, because its not spammi software. Anyways I could talk forever about it why dont you see for yourself? You can even download trial version
Let me know what you think about it, and if you have any questions ask me, because I am using it for a more then a year..

I try website suite, and wait for a update.

It works oke, and is not spamming.
and keeps track off your submissions.

banners
Back