The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Auto lending affiliate programs for collector cars?

tyler_durden

affiliate
My site revolves around classic, muscle, hot rods, and collector cars but I have yet to find an affiliate lender. They all only deal with new cars only, less than 75,000 miles and/or newer than the 2000 model year. Any suggestions?

After filtering out 98% of all options I found due to them dealing with poor or no credit borrowers (They will not be buying expensive collector cars), the few I found only deal with new cars.

Sorry, I don't do anything in that market so don't know of anyone.

Just wanted to say I know someone that's selling new cars right now at a regular dealership and he can't even get any loans funded for people with decent credit because the loan market is so tight.

I think it's a tough time to be dealing with any type of loans right now so good luck. Hope you find what you are looking for!

I have heard J. J. Best Banc does this kind of financing, but it may be baloney or, worse, a scam. I don't have any personal experence, just WOM. Worth checking, though. Good luck.

That looks like the perfect lender for him, except I wonder if they have an affiliate program.
I searched the site and didn't find one.

I hope it helps - nice for a newbie to be able to be able to give something back! (BTW, a few years ago, I might have mentioned Barclays Bank, but suspect that they've gotten away from this. I would also suggest that the OP call a dealership or two that sell VERY expensive cars and ask where they are getting their financing. Pretend to be a buyer who wants to know ahead of time, as you have had bad experiences with "certain lenders" and don't want to deal with them. And, as much as I hate to say it, car dealerships will often tell more to a female voice than a male. It's still a chauvanist industry, IMHO.

Thanks for the tips everyone.

J. J. Best Banc IS considered one of the top collector car financing companies out there. Unfortunately I have not been able to find an affiliate program out there for them. I emailed them a few weeks ago asking if they had one, but I never heard back from them. I really wish I would have bookmarked the site I swear I saw an affiliate link to their site. Maybe I should call them? I am getting some serious targeted traffic on these terms, being in the top 2 or 3 in the SERP's and I really would love to monetize this more than just with Adsense.

I will try your suggestion also ArizonaJay. Thanks!

banners
Back