The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Atlanta Old Timer Getting Started Again.

ChuckPekor

affiliate
I built and ran several adult sites back in the era 1996 - 2005. Main site was a "one-girl" hotwife/mature woman site, somewhat similar to the "Wifey's World" site still going strong today. Started pretty much in the dawn of adult internet. Site was very successful for its era. Back then you mainly exchanged banners/links with other sites, along with some content. Both sites got content and traffic. The whole affiliate thing was just getting started good when we finally shut the site down because we were just worn out, and our "day jobs" were going strong and making very good money. Also our merchant account suddenly decided they weren't going to do adult anymore - CCBill was around, and we could have switched to them but the effort of constantly creating new content was just wearing us down, so we decided to shut it down.
The main site was very successful for its time - we were netting about 20K a month on a part time operation. We were actually bigger than Wifey's World when we traded links with them, and got to know them. Nice people. If we had stayed in business no telling where we would be now.
Getting back into it. A lot has changed, and a lot really isn't all that different. Just trying to learn as much as I can. Looks like a lot of good info and resources on here. I will just stick around and try to learn as much as I can. Glad to have found this site/forum.
Chuck Pekor

Getting back into it.

Hello @ChuckPekor , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

A lot has changed, and a lot really isn't all that different. Just trying to learn as much as I can. Looks like a lot of good info and resources on here. I will just stick around and try to learn as much as I can. Glad to have found this site/forum.
Chuck Pekor

You're right, a lot has changed. This industry is in constant motion and with that comes constant change. It has become far more comprehensive and far more sophisticated. You'll find an abundance of awesome marketers here at every level.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back