The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask you questions to a 7Search representative!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So I've set up and interview with Cleo from 7Search

drop some questions you want me to ask him in here and ill get them answered!

Hmmm.... Future plans to further improve 7search? How much has 7search grown since the beggining (staff, publishrs and advertisers)?

I would like to read about his opinion on what are the niches that we could be successful in, ie. ones that aren't exploited enough by affiliates ;)

- I'm always interested what tasks does a job of someone working in such a company compromise of exactly, something like a typical day at work ;)

- also what kind of offers (zip submits, downloads, trials etc...)/ verticals are doing the best at the moment at 7Search? (I know, similar question to the one in my last post, but not the same).

- Where can I see a traffic breakdown of 7Search by niches? I'm interested in search potential of some of them ;)

I've not advertised on 7search for a few months so forgive me if this feature is already available by default. An advanced option is available to blacklist affiliates on a source by source basis. To my knowledge an advertiser must request this feature. Any plans to add this feature by default anytime soon?

banners
Back