The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[ASK] The Best Setting Yoast Plugin?

What do you mean. I have been using the yoast plugin for a long time when it comes to my SEO. Kindly be able to clarify the question so that I can be in a position to help. Do you mean the settings that will give the best results buddy?

What do you mean. I have been using the yoast plugin for a long time when it comes to my SEO. Kindly be able to clarify the question so that I can be in a position to help. Do you mean the settings that will give the best results buddy?

Yoast plugin setting is good and true , my only little knowledge about this plugin .

In my oppinion the best settings for Yoast is to delete it from your website, it is a totally and complete waste of your time. It over optimises on key phrases, its reading score is useless, it can easily miss keyword uses and lead to further over optimisation.

I have coached a fair few people in the past and their number one problem with on page SEO is always related to using Yoast or some other waste of time plugin.

I like Yoast, myself.

I'm not clear on what you're asking re the setting, though. Do you mean for how it treats your links? Social? Sitemap? Something else?

In my oppinion the best settings for Yoast is to delete it from your website, it is a totally and complete waste of your time. It over optimises on key phrases, its reading score is useless, it can easily miss keyword uses and lead to further over optimisation.

I have coached a fair few people in the past and their number one problem with on page SEO is always related to using Yoast or some other waste of time plugin.

If I could, I would like this post a thousand times.

If I could, I would like this post a thousand times.

Really? Geesh, I like it. It helps me not to miss anything. I sometimes ignore the suggested keyword % if I think it would make the post seem stuffed or hoakey but other than that, I think it's helpful to me.

Mind you, I use Google sitemap instead of theirs.

It's a piece of software, so you still have to use common sense, the human factor. Yoast just makes it so I don't have to think so hard. :) I can appreciate it for that.

Really? Geesh, I like it. It helps me not to miss anything. I sometimes ignore the suggested keyword % if I think it would make the post seem stuffed or hoakey but other than that, I think it's helpful to me.

Mind you, I use Google sitemap instead of theirs.

It's a piece of software, so you still have to use common sense, the human factor. Yoast just makes it so I don't have to think so hard. :) I can appreciate it for that.

I'm pretty sure it is possible to rank page in the top three of Google while meeting what the Yoast plugin says is good on page SEO but I am curious, have you personally ever ranked a page in the top three of Google while having all of the Yoast suggestions green or at least 75% of them?

I'm pretty sure it is possible to rank page in the top three of Google while meeting what the Yoast plugin says is good on page SEO but I am curious, have you personally ever ranked a page in the top three of Google while having all of the Yoast suggestions green or at least 75% of them?

I'd estimate that 99% of my posts are green. I only override it occasionally.

It depend on the site... the setting are different if the site is a personal blog or magazine etc.
Honestly, I recommend it and recommand you to understand it better. that way you can adjust the setting to your benefits.

ON official site and official youtube video they explained very well. so you can go their and check.

MI
Back