The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask the Advertiser

Finance

I work for an advertiser in the affiliate marketing space. Our offer is actively being promoted on about 50 large to mediam size affiliate networks currently. If anyone needs an advertiser's prospective on anything please feel free to post on this thread and I will do my best to help.

This is a great offer and will help everybody with questions here!! Thank you!!

Wow, helpful guy. I want to learn affiliate marketing. I think you can help me. Please contact with me in skype. My skype Id is muzmmellimon.

So what exactly is your role? Does your company have multiple offers or just one?

I'm an Affiliate Manager by title. But we all know titles can be a bit misleading. I find myself doing mostly business development to be honest. I recruit new networks to run our offer and I make myself available for my current partners. Other day to day tasks include managing our ppc campaigns mostly for testing new landing pages and sometimes offers. We don't make any changes live until we can be sure our affiliates will not be negatively impacted.

We currently offer only one product on a large scale. But we have many more in the works. I hope to have around a half dozen affiliate offers in my tool belt by the end of 2012.

I would be happy to be more specific upon request. Just let me know and I will gladly help the best I can.

So what exactly is your role? Does your company have multiple offers or just one?

banners
Back