The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything at All - New Super Affiliate introducing himself

RobbieLittle

affiliate
Hey guys!

I thought I'd create an AMA as I'm a Super Affiliate specializing in CPL generation.

To sum up my story, I do full time lead generation for private clients. This is simply to give you the benefit and offer some knowledge around.

Here's some FAQs for your convenience:

1) Yes - I love the chase of the money and the freedom it brings. On busy days, us super affiliates are known to make more than the average 9 - 5 earner makes in a whole month.

2) Also yes, it takes time, dedication, commitment and a whole lot of caffeine. Not to mention focus to the cause. Anyone who says it can be done overnight is either lying, selling something to you. It's BS. Work hard, and reap the rewards.

3) Another yes, it's all legit what I do and there's no need to approach AM with the mindset of wanting to pull the curtain over the eyes of your fellow human being. Being genuine is the easiest way to build a legit passive income in todays market that I've found as well. It's possible to make some REAL money this way. So drop me a line and I'll answer.

So, yeah, send through a message and we'll get to chatting. I just want to offer some advice and see if we can make some money for you! Not to mention having fun doing it!

MI
Back