The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[ASK] Best Traffic Source for Asian Country

amey

affiliate
Hi all,

I was try campaign in dntx for asia country, exactly indonesia, malaysia, and thailand. but my campaign lose :(

Where I can get good quality traffic from asia country exactly indonesia, malaysia, and thailand ? I will promote sweepstakes and cpi offers.

Thanks

We (admoda) have billions of ad requests from Asia where you can promote your offers. You simply sign up at the site for a no obligation account. You can then use the Campaign Planner to look at all the traffic we have in the countries where you are interested in promoting your offers.

Also you can test our offers in Asia, Matomy has great stuff to test there!!! ping me on Skype: vicky.mendivil1 and lets do money!!!

hello I have best campaign geo Asia Pacific, I can help you but I have some question
1- what is your traffic source?
2- what kind of campaign are u looking for?

Traffic from Japan never disappoints me...And I would never try to monetize my traffic in Indian or Indonesia though they always bring huge amount of quantity. But QUALITY >>>> QUANTITY in online advertising~~~

@amey

We are an performance based affiliate network that offer CPI. We having good success for geos you mentioned. Feel free to PM for more details.

Cheers.

Hi all,

I was try campaign in dntx for asia country, exactly indonesia, malaysia, and thailand. but my campaign lose :(

Where I can get good quality traffic from asia country exactly indonesia, malaysia, and thailand ? I will promote sweepstakes and cpi offers.

Thanks

Do you need incentivized traffic or not?

MI
Back