The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

As an affiliate I hate.....

I hate it when my best efforts don't pay off when I really thought I would do great.

Also, I'm not fond of coming up against technical stuff I don't understand, despite trying to - i.e. some elements of tracking. However, that is part of the challenge that is going to feel great when I conquer it.

Plugins that don't work properly (free and paid) or are missing necessary features (when discovered only after installing and wasting time setting up)

I hate the hate directed toward affiliate marketers by big companies like facebook, google and others. They really make our life harder :)

I hate mud slinging. I have been in sales my entire life and in fact have two degrees in marketing and sales. I have never seen so much mud slinging in my life. I believe all good and honest businesses will rise to power soon. The age of deceit is quickly coming to a close (on a personal note)

Hasoffers allowing anyone to start a network.

OMG is is so much the truth that is explodes with truthfulness (if such a thing exists) The same thing happened at Performa and it sucked because it allowed so many tools into this industry that made it harder on everyone to a point.......

Blegh.....

So many things i could say to this post, lol.

Let's start with.. Advertisers and network partners who do not support S2S (Postback) conversion tracking. This is the internet......... catch up! :p

As a marketer I hate the fact that big companies start hating affiliates as they grow bigger. ( google, facebook) ;)

MI
Back