The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Arvixe affiliate program disappeared?

BlogsPopuli

Hi! I don't know if this is the correct place to write this thread. If it's not please move it :p

I've been for several months working as an Arvixe affiliate. This month i had 3 comissions ready to be paid but they have paid just one of them (70$). I went to the affiliate panel to see what happened with the other 2 comissions (140$), but the page doesn't exist (i can't insert the link) and there isn't any link to affiliates panel.

I wrote a ticket and an e-mail but had no answer from the support..

Does anyone know what happens with Arvixe Affiliate program?

Thank You!

They are not in our Resources area, so I am not confident they will come by and discuss this.

Sorry to hear of this, so many of the networks today are shutting down and leaving publishers unpaid without notice.

We have to thoroughly research a network before we work with them these days.

They are not in our Resources area, so I am not confident they will come by and discuss this.
Sorry to hear of this, so many of the networks today are shutting down and leaving publishers unpaid without notice.
We have to thoroughly research a network before we work with them these days.

That's why my thread was in the general forum before being moved to Disputes, I don't expect anyone from Arvixe answering me here. I was looking for another affiliate in the same situation or anyone that knows what happened with them or how to solve the problem.
It's not a lot of money, but I'll try to receive my payment :)

That's why my thread was in the general forum before being moved to Disputes, I don't expect anyone from Arvixe answering me here. I was looking for another affiliate in the same situation or anyone that knows what happened with them or how to solve the problem.
It's not a lot of money, but I'll try to receive my payment :)

Keep us updated here, you will be doing us all a good service by keeping us informed. We all need to keep an eye out for irresponsible vendors. It's a great help to us all when we report them to one another.

Don't let this stop you, though. We have plenty of very reputable networks listed in the Resources section. They've all been vetted and you can always check their reviews left by members, too.

banners
Back