The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article Submitters - do they work?

A

angelmre2005

I've seen some free article submitters around. Sounds great to submit one article to hundreds of sites in one click.
Are they true? Any experiences?

Hi There,
from my research and experience, Article Submitters are OK, but you are better off submitting your articles manually.

Most of the article submission tools are ones that you have to purchase, and they say they will submit to 200 or 500 articles sites. But in reality only the top 5-10 article submitter sites are any good - the rest wont help you at all. Some, like you mention are free, but i personally would be wary.

The best thing to do is manually submit to the top 5 or 10 directories!
Here are some of the top article submission sites:
Ezine Articles
GoArticles
Buzzle
Article City
Idea Marketers
Article Alley
Article Dashboard
Article Gold
Amazines

The same thing goes for Search engine submission of your website. There are a lot of products out there that say they will submit your site to 500 directories, but in reality only the top 3 search engines are of any use (Google, Yahoo and MSN). These 3 search engines count for over 90% of all searches on the net.

Hope that helps!
Cheers

backlinks

I agree, manual submission to the top 10 is best.

I heard creating backlinks to your site from as many websites as possible helps se rankings. Wll these article submitters help in this regard?

Thanks.

Hi angelmre2005,

It does sound great that you can submit one article to hundreds of sites in one click but a lot of times those are just hype. That 'one click' is actually the final step which you click the 'submit' button but before that you need to do some copy and paste from your original article. Article submitter does save you a lot of work if you have a lot of articles to submit.

My personal opinion is that you can start with free article submitters but they often limit the article directories you can submit to and you can't add other article directories which you might find worth submitting to.

Like what imwebdev said, only 5-10 article directories are worth sumitting to and he has gave you a good list of them.

If you want to submit to more article directories, check their page rank before you submit to them. You don't want to waste your energy submit 10 articles to a low page rank article directories and receive nothing from them.

Also, look for reviews about these free article submitters before you use them. You don't want to download something and later find it perform poorly.

If you want to use article marketing to build your business, here is something you need to read before anything else:

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...829-best-5-star-tips-how-posts.html#post35946

Backlinks do help to increase your SE ranking but if you want to rank your website high in SE and to do that, you at least need a well research and keyword rich article.

Bulk submission of articles with article submitters don't really help. At least that is what I think.

Hope that helps. :D

NOthing can be better that submitting your article manually. This really works. By the way it also helps to promote your acount and this can help your future articles.

who is correct??

Hey all... some of your responses kept me thinking in doubt..

My experience and also from other books that i've read, Ezine Article directory is the best available.

I also understand that it will be great to submit at least 1-2 article per week to ensure consistently generating long term business and consistent visitors.

I'm currently using paid article directories, b'cos it was recommended by one of the internet marketer guru/coach. Not sure whether it is worth paying for, but i think there must be a reason why the guru/coach himself are using it too.....

should i stop using it? what are the opinions from others?

Regards,
Kian

Hi Kian88,

For me, I can't really answer your question because I am not sure what you want to achieve with the paid article directories.

You need to know the conversion rate to what you want to justify whether the paid article directories is worth investing or not. Do you want to increase your opt in members? If you do, you need to install the script from Google analytics to track your traffic and track your opt in ratio from your autoresponder.

Beside, how your traffic convert to your list members and customers is not solely dependent on the paid article directories. It also depends on the articles. The articles need to be at least informative, quality and original.

Again, if you are interested about article marketing, you need to take a look at this:

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...829-best-5-star-tips-how-posts.html#post35946

Another way you can check whether you should keep investing in paid article directories is to Google about their reviews.

This message is very valuable concerning article submissions, i also use this "strategy" and I can say that it works!
1. SE indexed submissions pages
2. more sites let to create own profile and promote it

And finally and most important, than You submit in free article directories it is a force key of advertisement !

Submit an interesting articles & PR and have a good reputation !:)

anything nwew

yuou're all saying article submissions, yes they are efective, anything new or not yet tried upon upon. :confused:

yeah! Submitting an article to many directories at a time using some software is not a very good idea. Like other said I would suggest to go with manual submission to some 7-10 good articles

If you are thinking of fully automatic article submissions, then do avoid it.
Opt only semi automatic and manual submissions. Have a variation in the articles to look natural.

I use an article submitter and I have been very pleased. There are a lot of myths surrounding submitting the same article to a bunch of sites. I will just say this to help those who don't know, get links to your links.

free article submitters do work, when you get your free submitter just add on the top directories if they're not listed. they save a lot of your time and you can submit your articles to hundreds of sites much quicker, your details and article gets entered automatically onto the sites, but you still have to click submit each time but much quicker than having to continuously copy and paste. your article will then get indexed many times and you'll get visitors from the individual sites that have your article listed. A paid article submission service is much better, with this your talking about them submitting your articles to thousands of sites. If you don't want to pay then free submitters are great.

I love it when people buy all the lies and do manual submissions, makes it so easy for me to take anything I want in Google.

Please, keep believing the lies! I like the money!

Now, If i were greedy, that would be my thoughts. article post robot will do it completely automated and the software is worth a lot more than the cost. I would pay a grand for it.

now, seriously people, stop playing the part of a parrot and get serious. You can submit one article to every directory on the net if you like. software and/or submission services ( software should do most just fine) are a must if you want to make a good living in affiliate marketing these days. if not, you will likely be playing second fiddle for any competetive phrases that can make a substantial income for you.

And yes, I practise what I preach.

banners
Back