The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Article Spinner

Outsource it if you are not a writer. I am a writer and I can spin a single 1000 word article faster and more accurately than any spinner software. I recommend learning to write and spin your own if you have a skinny budget. It is something everyone should learn because you are constantly writing in this business and you need to develop a writing style that others can recognize, that produces clear actions, and flows with any other sites and topics you require.

Otherwise, I recommend outsourcing and developing a relationship with a writer so that the two of you are on the same page as time goes by.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up just rewriting a few last night so i guess ill stick with that lol. All the programs use the worst words sometimes makes it seem too weird

It depepiecends how well you know English but I have used this in the past, The Best Spinner - the most powerful article spinner software. It was quite good.

I have my articles translated into several languages sometimes. You can learn to write anything in your native language and have it translated by outsourcing the translation. You can then spot check and proof read the translated piece using Google translate. This is also good practice for ad copy.

banners
Back