The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Article Marketing

Robtroll

affiliate
Hey Guys,

I know this is probably more fitting to the article marketing section (and please move if it is) but since I'm a newbie to this, I thought I'd post there.

I've just started article marketing as I can start it off for free basically. I cant afford to pay for domains and such right now.

I write an article on something relevant to the product I'm promoting and then add a link in the author bio at the bottom to my blog(s) that contain the hoplink. I post this on multiple sites and try to promote on sites such as digg and reddit.

I'm just wondering if this strategy works?
I'm fully aware its not an overnight thing and I'm not expecting results straight away. I'd just like to know if I'm wasting my time doing it this way or can I improve on this method and get results?

Any suggestions will be extremely helpful

Thanks,
Rob

Article marketing can be very effective. I know someone who makes 5 figures monthly doing it. How many articles have you written and submitted?

Well, I don't think you're wasting your time but to be honest you will probably need lots of articles to really make an impact. I would focus each article on one or two main keywords and hit a different angle on each article. That way you can cast your net wide enough to get a few clicks and commissions. So get to work! :D

I try to write one or two of these a week, as a supplement to other SEO practices. It is not a waste of time, but there are other things you should be doing as well.

well, you are posting on forums which is a great start...
also guest blog posts, these will usually afford a link. Get active on other blogs as well - While often times blog commenting does not allow links, it is a good way to network within your niche.

ok this is the basic concept of the article marketing ..write relevant content on what you r promoting and submitt it to highly ranked directories providing a link to your products...

i have few recommendations to maximize your profits:

1- your content has to be killer content relevant , reasonable and applicable.

2-you have to choose your keywords wisely as they are the basic stones which you are building your work on ,target a keyword that has between 1000 to 5000 optimized results on Google.go to Google and type in any search phrase in quotes "" and look on the far right the number of results listed, in simple terms, is how many pages you are competing with

3-make sure your keyword is included in the title and the first sentence in the article .
and make sure it makes sense ,don't write for google write for people.

4-title should be catchy.i'll be posting a thread about how do do it in simple steps (since you are writing your own content )

5-provide links to your website (if you have one) or your sqweez page (if you have one) if you don;t have one please make sure to have one..don't send traffic to sales pages because if they did purchase or they didn't they are gone forever but keeping a list of intrested people will sgnificantly boost your sales.

6-post your aticles in authority sites like ezine and goarticles or use free sites like squidoo

7-ezine allows for a link in the bio box but not an affiliate one.one of the best secrets is to make a contiuation of your article in the bio box .make it look like it's part of the article body and then put your link .peope usually stop reading when they reach the bio box so when you do it this way they will be drawn to your link .

8-mention any freebie in the bio box as an incentive to subscribe in your list

those are some tips ,i have more but first you need to apply the basics and to make them like a habit then go for more detailed work.

wish you the best

MI
Back