The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article generation Guide

tanim

Get your fix Ninja!
Sup everyone. Took a break from IM forums for a while and now I'm back. Okay now, I've been documenting the method of article generation I am using for the last two years. It takes about 3 hours to complete the job, it's called "Three-hour article combiner". No software is needed. An article can be used for over 500 times without sacrificing it's 80% uniqueness. I plan to sell it later but first I need some people to critique it. There's only one requirement. You need to have at least 250 posts here. I could do this in WF war room but I'm choosing Afffix because I love what Oliver is doing here. Thumbs up to him for this fantastic forum. Anyway, reply here if you want to be among the first to read it. I only need a few people.

Important - I need people who are actively doing SEO, that way it would be beneficial for both of us. Your SEO content problem will be gone forever once you implement the method. So, please reply if you are an SEO guy.

Just realized that I'm over the 250 post mark - yay!

I'm not an SEO guy though, I'm an SEO gal. :) I have a background in non-fiction writing, so would be happy to critique your guide, if you're still willing. I'm interested to read it, always looking to be more productive and work smarter.

Just realized that I'm over the 250 post mark - yay!

I'm not an SEO guy though, I'm an SEO gal. :) I have a background in non-fiction writing, so would be happy to critique your guide, if you're still willing. I'm interested to read it, always looking to be more productive and work smarter.

PM sent. Let me know if you have any question.

banners
Back