The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are Your Images 560x292?

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Let's all pretend for a moment that we have never seen the AffiliateFix logo and we are not loyal fans of this forum. Okay, ready?

If these two updates popped up on your Facebook feed (A and B) which one would you be more likely to click on? Ignoring the ad copy and just the structure of how the update is being presented to you I would assume that the majority of you would probably click on A. If for no other reason, just the fact that A takes up almost 3x as much room on your feed!

So, what is the difference between A and B? The image being grabbed from the link in A is greater than 560×292 pixels. The AffiliateFix logo image being grabbed for link B is not, so it's being displayed as a smaller image.

If you want to get the most "bang for your buck" you need to optimize the links that you are sharing on Facebook so that they have an image or an OG tag that is at least 560x292px. Do this and you will see an increase in the CTR on the links you share on Facebook.

Give it a try. You won't regret it :)

Love this, thanks Luke - great insight I thought they said it had to be 250x250 - doing this now!

looknow.png

Works a charm! Thanks Luke! Great, great tip!

I love the way these look now - so nice, is this a recent change Luke?

I thought so, seen more and more popping up but just thought they were paid ads!

Hmmm - sexy tho!

banners
Back