Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are You Really In This To Win It?

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
"Oooh, oooh! Let's try that to make money..."

"Cool...the next big shiny thing..."

"I've tried this X number of times, and I'm not making money, so I quit!"

Or a variation of the above...all affiliate business (or any business) killers.

You weren't committed to starting an affiliate business in the first place if even a variation of the above takes place.

Commitment is a difficult first step that very few people talk about when getting started in affiliate marketing or any other business. Will you do whatever it takes to find success, no excuses, no holds barred (and that's much easier said than done).

People will say they will do whatever it takes, because they look at the end results that could possibly transpire for them.

But they won't actually do whatever it takes.

And it's sad really, because yes, it IS easy to make money online, but it takes time and energy (then money). It also has risk associated with it.

That risk increases in proportion to the business-building skills you already possess, and decreases in proportion to the skills you have and learn (along with other factors of course).

So...I ask the title to this post again...

Are you in this to win it? Or are you "just trying it out"?

Think about that today. :cool:

I see (and have personally experienced) the shiny object problem a lot. Just saw one person post on another forum that he's "tried several things over the last four months and nothing works."

Try ONE thing for six months or a year, and do it every day. Laser focus and bulldog persistence wins every time.

Are You Really In It To Win It? Part II

Just a quick addition to the original post.

Once you have developed commitment, what's the next step?

Vision and purpose.

That's right, you have to see beyond the upcoming months of your business...and determine what driving purpose you have for creating your affiliate business.

Mine's actually kinda weird, because my business has developed over the years, but I want to see business be about the people who support that business again. I think the business community has slipped away from that important concept in an age of mass-media and consumption.

In a nutshell, that's my driving purpose...what's yours?

My purpose is To make people see their potential and to help them use it in building an online business.
Everyone can succeed in a business like this. It's all about the desire to have success, commitment as you said Joseph and of course vision and purpose.
Nothing is imposible!

MI
Back