The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are You Happy With Your Online Money Making Activities?

Rube

affiliate
In the past I have tried some money making activities that I did not enjoy, so I soon stopped doing them. Even now when I see a new opportunity I may decide that I would not be happy doing it. There could be many reasons why not, but basically I would not want to spend my time online doing something I don't enjoy.

My main money making activity online is content writing, and I am happy to continue with this, because I really enjoy researching and writing articles, and producing other types of web content. The money I make is not enough for me to live on, but it does pay some of my bills. I would be happy writing all day, but I also need to do some promoting online, which means spending time in social networks, which I don't like much, and on Internet forums, which I do like.

Even if you are not happy about the amount of money you are making, are you happy with the way you spend your time online and the things you do to make money?

As I don't have the capital needed for some projects I have in mind, I have to do a lot of the grunt work myself which may include things like writing articles and building backlinks. I'd far rather be in a position whereby I'm more managing the projects than actually do the running around. If I can get to that position then, it will be easier for me to evaluate results and to scale faster so I can't honestly say I'm enjoying at the moment but you've got to start somewhere as they say. But it's better than having to slave away at a job if the hard work in the beginning pays off.

Yeah. It's quite bored to make money online if you don't enjoy what you are doing. As of now, I am into making money while socializing. I enjoy every minute of time in here because I would love to see my posts being like by other people or my posts being viewed by a lot of people, in return I will get profits from them. I'll make sure that what I am doing online, I enjoy it.

Yes. I pretty much am on autopilot already since I already got used to all the methods I am using so it's just like as easy as breathing to me now. :D

I enjoy it very much, generally speaking. I like trying out and discovering new ways to earn money, and I also love hearing about and finding about many unique opportunities online. I find the creativity of the people who think up of these things like PTCs and SliceThePie to be very interesting. I know none of these programs really pay much, but the fact that they even exist would probably seem amazing to someone from the recent past.

MI
Back