The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are there Landing Page creator requires no coding experience?

Wiz Khalifa

I want to create a responsive and interactive landing page with little to no coding experience. Right now I can understand the basics of html, but learn css,js, and bootstrap along the way. It would be nice if there's a service to build my own landing pages with just clicks and drag and drops. This will be a whole easier to manage and understand as a beginner. I have done searches on the web and the prices are too expensive, looking for a low cost one or even better a free one

Last edited:
I want to create a responsive and interactive landing page with little to no coding experience. Right now I can understand the basics of html, but learn css,js, and bootstrap along the way. It would be nice if there's a service to build my own landing pages with just clicks and drag and drops. This will be a whole easier to manage and understand as a beginner.

Check out Artisteer. They have a trial version. You can use it to build HTML, WP, Drupal, Blogger, and a host of others.

Check out Artisteer. They have a trial version. You can use it to build HTML, WP, Drupal, Blogger, and a host of others.

Thanks for reply, also can you pinpoint what is consider a good landing page? Does animating the whole page to make it more noticeable help with the conversions? Also what type of scripts should be on the landing page? (location, audio, pops, ect).

Thanks for reply, also can you pinpoint what is consider a good landing page?

In short, whatever works for conversions. That said, LP's are an art and there is no general answer to this. Asking what makes a good landing page is like asking what makes a pretty cloud. It depends on the target audience and the associated target demographics. In addition, it also heavily relies on the offer and sometimes the traffic source as well as the devices being targeted.

Does animating the whole page to make it more noticeable help with the conversions? Also what type of scripts should be on the landing page? (location, audio, pops, ect).

On average, an animated LP is not going to load as fast as one might require. Also, it's not typical to use animations for a mobile device.

It is quicker to spy on the competition and find the performing landers, then build (or have built) a similar (not a copy) of the high performing lander(s). After a while you will see the patterns and become creative all on your own in building and/or designing original LP's and copy.

Last edited:
The most common factor often comes with big headache and that's the price factor.
That's when the landing page builder plays a significant role by giving you the super fine service with cheap price. So if you are not an IT geek or God you can simply try out LP builders like Instapage,wishpond,unbounce

Also if you want something dynamic with cheaper price you are always welcome to get enlisted with Zestapps.
You can create your landing page without even knowing anything about coding.It's loaded with beautifully designed and cool templates.Create,customize and publish anywhere and and the best part is it has in built analyitcs for your to measure performances,which is really great.
create your landing page with ease.
To know about price you can check this https://www.zestapps.com/zestpag...

To know about services Growth Hacking Combo to Help you Grow

Note- It's has Unlimited Trial Period

MI
Back