The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Are all email submit offers the same?

OscarMike

Do email submit offers work the same way regardless of affiliate network?

When I was at Peerfly before they shut down in 2019, their email submit offers required only an email address in order for me to get a commission. It was pretty easy to make money. The average commission for their email submit offers was about $1.60

But at the affiliate network that I've recently joined, the entire questionnaire needs to be filled out in order for me to get a commission. It starts with an email address but more info is required after they click "next". eg password, mailing address etc Their commission is $2.50. Is the payout higher because they require more info from the user?

Are some affiliate networks better for email submit offers than others?

Thanks

Their commission is $2.50. Is the payout higher because they require more info from the user?
What % fully complete and create a commission payment event for you is the answer.
It's obvious that alternative contact sources may be;
  1. Verifiable as genuine
  2. Marketable after you are paid commission.
But if you lose too many --not completing the CPL process --then you will make less.

T
What % fully complete and create a commission payment event for you is the answer.
It's obvious that alternative contact sources may be;
  1. Verifiable as genuine
  2. Marketable after you are paid commission.
But if you lose too many --not completing the CPL process --then you will make less.
Thanks for the reply Graybeard. So just to be clear,

Email submit offer A pays out $2.40 a lead
Email submit offer B pays out $1.60 a lead

Email submit offer A pays out $2.40 per lead because it requires more information than just an email address?

Or do all email submit offers require more than just an email address?

Depends on the offer.
Some convert on first page submit some after full questionnaire or verification. Just ask your AM what the offer flow is and they should be able to explain.

MI
Back